Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rosemary Beach

Tripp and I had a wonderful Spring Break vacation to Rosemary Beach with our friends Jason and Jennifer. The trip was so relaxing and I got more sleep than have I gotten in the past 10 months! Jennifer's parents rented a beach house and it was so nice (thank you, Miss Cindy and Mr. Ronny!). We had never been to Rosemary Beach before, but now I hope to go back very soon. It is such a quaint, classy community with great local restaurants and shops. And the beach was breathtaking! Of course, Tripp and I missed Caroline so much. We were only gone for 4 nights, but it felt like we had not seen Caroline in forever. She had a great time, though, with Puppy and Granddaddy! She learned several new tricks from her grandparents while we were away. She can now brush her hair or your hair, and she is eating her puffs cereal! Thank you, Mr. Ronny, Miss Cindy, Jennifer, Jason, and Charlie for such a fun Spring Break! And thank you, Puppy and Granddaddy, for keeping Caroline so we could go!


Jennifer and I waiting for a table at The Red Bar in Grayton Beach


Group picture before going to dinner at Chops 30A


Someone is missing from this family picture!


I love this picture of Jenn and me. She is so beautiful pregnant!


I have to post one picture of the house in Rosemary Beach. This is the front yard of the house -- a pool!

1 comment:

The Hensons said...

hey dixons! i was checking out trebotich's blog, and i spotted y'all in the sidebar. i read back a few posts, and i'm so glad y'all are doing so well. congrats on the precious little lady! i think it's perfect that tripp has a little girl to love on! :)