Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pictures!

Here a few pictures of our 9-month old girl!


Caroline loves this pot on our sun porch. She will take off from the living room to the sun porch to pull up and stand by this pot. So funny! Tripp gave me this pot as a birthday present a few years ago (what a random gift!). I was not so excited about getting a pot for my birthday, but now I am glad we have it since Caroline loves it!


Caroline is pulling up on everthing these days, and she loves to be standing up. She will even stand up without holding on to anything for a few seconds. I know she will be walking soon!


I just adore this precious face!

All of the above pictures were taken on our sun porch. Caroline likes this room because of the French doors and windows. She loves looking outside at our deck through the French doors and being in the sunshine. I am planning on converting the sun porch to her playroom. It is right off the living room, so it will be nice to have a place to keep a toy box and bigger toys, like a kitchen set. (If you read Southern Living, there is a picture of a sun room that was converted to a playroom in the current issue). I am not sure when I am going to have the time to complete this, but I am going to start working on it. I will post pictures when it is finished!

2 comments:

Tales of a Peanut said...

I can come help! With my crazy nesting habit right now we could have it done in no time!! :)

The Lamey Family said...

Look at her! What a big girl! Miss you!