Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Playing!

Here are a few pictures of Caroline playing with some of her favorite toys.





Caroline is very tall for her age, and she can reach almost anything. It amazes me how if she wants something she will find a way to get it! Here she is pulling all of her books off of her bookshelf.





Tripp and I had to work this past weekend, so Winnie and Granddaddy came to Huntsville to keep Caroline. They brought her the cutest Easter basket filled with goodies! Caroline especially loved the pink crinkly paper that filled the basket. She pulled every piece out! I am still finding strips of pink paper everywhere!



2 comments:

meurrier said...

Hi Kelly! I am so glad that I found your blog. Well, actually I didn't find it, but Jessica Barlow Vaughn did, and she sent it to me. We went to MC together, and I just made the connection not too long ago that we went to Hillcrest together too! Caroline is so beautiful!!! It looks like y'all are doing great! I am going to add you to my friends so I can keep up with y'all!

The Lamey Family said...

Your house looks a lot like ours! Can't they make a mess so quickly? Oh, well, at least it is fun watching them! She's a growing girl! Can't wait to see her soon!