Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Fun Weekend!

This weekend was my best friend Jennifer's baby shower. She is having a girl! Her name is Charlotte. I had so much fun planning for the shower, and it turned out just perfect. My Mom and Aunt Dodo came to Huntsville on Thursday to help me get my house shower-ready! Of course Caroline has taken over almost every room in our house with her toys and things, so I had a lot of cleaning up to do! I could not have done it without my Mom and Aunt. They were so helpful. Thank you, thank you, thank you! We all had a great time at the shower, and Charlotte got so many beautiful things. Here are some pictures from the shower (courtesy of Jennifer).


Jennifer with the shower hostesses


Me and the Mom-to-be


I thought the cake and the diaper cake turned out so cute! (I, of course, did not make the real cake, but I did make the diaper cake.)

2 comments:

Tales of a Peanut said...

It WAS perfect! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!

Seems like it was just yesterday when we were throwing your shower for Caroline and now she's going to be 11 months tomorrow!

Now all I need is an assignment for my job with the birthday party!! I better get one!! :)

The Lamey Family said...

How beautiful! Looks like Jennifer had a great shower!