Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend

We had a wonderful time in Mississippi over Easter weekend. We got to spend a lot of time with our family, and Caroline enjoyed every minute! We arrived in Jackson on Friday night and hung out with Winnie and Granddaddy Dixon. On Saturday, all the girls (me, my sister, Puppy, Winnie, and Caroline) went to lunch together while the boys played golf. Then Winnie kept Caroline so my sister and I could do some shopping! Saturday night we went to my parents' house for dinner with all of my family. On Sunday morning, we went to FBC of Jackson and then ate Easter lunch with Tripp's family. Sunday afternoon we went over to my Aunt Dodo's house to celebrate Easter with my family. As you can see, it was a busy weekend! It was such a blessing to me to share Easter with our family, especially Caroline's first Easter. Below are some pictures from the weekend.


Caroline's Easter basket filled with goodies


Unloading her basket


Our family on Easter morning


Caroline with her cousin Melissa. She is wearing the sunglasses that Melissa gave her for Easter!


The sisters! People always ask us if we are twins we when are together. (I always take that as a compliment since Lesley looks like a model most of the time!)


Caroline with her great-grandparents, Gomme and Dandy

1 comment:

The Lamey Family said...

Yeah, so glad you guys had a great trip! Caroline looks so precious.