Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's day with my family. We went to church Sunday morning, out to eat lunch, and then home for a lazy afternoon. That night we went to dinner at PF Chang's with Winnie, Grandaddy, Uncle Tyler, and Aunt Taylor to celebrate with them. Before church, we attempted to take some pictures of me with the girls. It is nearly impossible to get both girls happy and looking at the camera at the same time!
Caroline loving her sister
Caroline wanted her wand in the picture!
I am so thankful for my precious blessings, Caroline and Catherine. I would not trade being their mom for anything in this world! And I am so blessed to have a mom and mother-in-law who model godly motherhood for me. Puppy and Winnie are the best grandmothers in the world, too!

1 comment:

lore123 said...

hey my name is lorena lopez and i just wanted to let you know that someone hasbeen using your pictures on a profile on facebook . this person has been sending multiple hate messages to me and others i know i just dont think its right that they used your photos i just wanted to let you know here is the fb url https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006198244502&fref=ts