Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Beach Trip

I had a great time at the beach with my best friends from high school. We had some wonderful girl time and enjoyed visiting with each other and being lazy at the beach! We drove down on my birthday and went out to dinner at King Neptune's to celebrate. It was a delicious meal and so much fun sharing my birthday with these girls!
We usually stay at my friend's family's condo, but this year we stayed at a house in Fort Morgan. It was so nice! It had five bedrooms and 4 bathrooms and a huge deck on the back overlooking the beach. Our view from the deck
We had beautiful weather and enjoyed our time on the beach.
All of us except Elizabeth who was taking the picture. We are on our way to Scoops for ice cream after dinner. We missed Bo and Aimee who could not come this year.
I love these girls!

No comments: