Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Catherine's Nursery

I wanted to post some pictures of Catherine's nursery for out of town friends and family. It is ready and waiting on her arrival!

Looking in from the doorway



In Caroline's nursery, she had her initials over the crib. I wanted to do something different for Catherine and I love the way her name turned out!



Changing table/dresser. Mom and I made the lamp shade for Catherine's lamp and I love how it turned out!



I wanted to get a bookcase to go on this small wall between the doorway and door to the bathroom. I found this bookshelf at Pottery Barn Kids and I love it. I cannot wait to display some pictures of Catherine on the shelves!



We used all of Caroline's nursery furniture for this room including her green chair. I cannot wait to rock Catherine in this chair!



Close up pictures of the crib bedding. I love the sweet little birds and the paisley.



2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love Catherine's nursery! Such fun fabrics!

Tales of a Peanut said...

It's beautiful, like I knew it would be!