Thursday, August 5, 2010

Seaside: Day 3

We started our last full day in Seaside with a bike ride around the town. As I have said, Caroline, Tripp, and I loved riding the bikes! We scouted out some places for us to stay next summer! I am pretty sure we have started a new family tradition! We plan to continue to spend some time each summer in Seaside. Since this was our last day, I wanted to take some beach pictures of Caroline. I love the way they turned out!

One of my favorite things about Seaside is the sandy paths you can walk or ride your bike down in between the cottages. I had to get a few pictures on the path by our cottage!





This gazebo was one street over from our cottage. When I saw it, I knew I wanted to take a few pictures of Caroline in it!




On the beach!




No comments: