Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy 4th Weekend!

Caroline and I spent this weekend in Jackson with family since Tripp had to work. We had so much fun just hanging out with the fam, and I did a little shopping, too! Thursday morning my Dad and I took Caroline to the pool. She had a great time swimming with Granddaddy!



Caroline spent Thursday night at Winnie and Granddaddy's house, and I went out to eat with my Mom and her Bunko group. Mom said I must be desperate for a girls night out to go, but I really had a great time. She has wonderful friends!


The ladies who let me crash their party!


Caroline having a tea party with Winnie!

We spent Friday night with Aunt Bessie and Uncle Jeremy. Mom, Lesley, and I took Caroline swimming Friday night.


Mom, Caroline, and Lesley's legs!

Saturday night we spent more time with my family, including Gomme and Dandy and Aunt Dodo and Uncle B.G. Caroline had so much fun getting attention from so many people!


Caroline unwrapping a prize from Puppy while Gomme watches!


Caroline posing with her 2 horses, Joe and Daisy. Caroline loved her horses that Puppy gave her. She is so into horses right now and she has played with Joe and Daisy nonstop! We had such a great weekend in Jackson and we are looking forward to our trip to Arkansas this weekend to visit friends and family!

No comments: