Thursday, July 8, 2010

Goggles and Girls

Caroline has been asking for some goggles ever since she saw a kid wearing them at the pool. Yesterday she told me she wanted some green goggles. But I could not find a green pair at Target, so I bought her 2 pairs, one pink and one blue. She was so excited when she unwrapped her prize. She said, "Caroline pink, Daddy blue." She wore them so much yesterday around the house and in the bath tub that her eyes had circles around them!



Caroline has also been asking me for several days, "Momma, where Charlotte?". She has been missing her friend! So last night we went to eat dinner with Charlotte and her parents. Caroline had a great time and was so happy to be with Charlotte!





Well, I need to stop blogging and finish my packing for Arkansas! One last picture of me and my girl!

No comments: