Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Girls Beach Trip!



The first week of May I met my best friends from high school in Orange Beach. This was our 2nd annual trip to the beach together, and we had a blast! These girls are so special to me. Many of us have known each other since we were in 5-year old kindergarten. We all became really close as a group in high school when we met each week for a Young Life Bible Study called Campaigners. This Bible study taught me so much and I learned so much from Elizabeth, our Young Life leader, and these girls about how to walk day by day with Jesus.

This year was even more special because we are all turning 30! But even though we are getting older, we still know how to have a great time together!









We had a great time just relaxing on the beach every day and talking. One night we went out to dinner at Cobalt. I am not sure why, but I decided to wear a romper and some tall shoes that night (maybe I am going through a 30 yr. old mid-life crisis?). As you can see below, I looked like a giant next to my friends! And believe me I got teased about it all night!









I love these girls and cannot wait until our beach trip next year!

No comments: