Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Big Three-Oh!



Today is my 30th birthday! A lot of people have asked me how I feel about turning 30, and I am excited and happy (knowing that 30 is the new 20, of course!). The first 30 years of my life have been amazing, and I cannot wait to see what God is going to do with the next 30 years! I had to work today (yes on my birthday and Mother's Day) so I celebrated my birthday with family last night. Tripp's parents were in town keeping Caroline while Tripp worked and I was at the beach. They had a party planned for me when I got home from the beach. It was nice and relaxing and perfect!



Of course Caroline had to help me open my presents and she even got some presents of her own. Here we are with her new "My Little Pony"!




I opened most of my presents last night, but my best friend Jennifer delivered my present today. A basket full of 30 little presents! I loved every one!


I have had a wonderful birthday and Mother's Day spending time with my two favorite people, Tripp and Caroline! I had a great time with my friends at the beach and I am looking forward to celebrating some more this week with my friends in Huntsville! Now I have to concentrate on someone else's birthday party that is coming up very soon!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday, Kelly!

I am friends with Jennifer and have loved being introduced to your blog through hers.

Hope this next year is filled with blessing after blessing!