Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Weekend!

We had a great Valentine's weekend! I was so excited that Puppy and Granddaddy came for the weekend to keep Caroline while Tripp and I worked. They also kept her on Friday and Saturday night while Tripp and I went on two fun dates! On Friday night we went out to eat with our Sunday School class from church. We went to Connor's and had a delicious meal and a great time visiting with friends. Here are some pictures before we left the house.







Yes, Puppy, Granddaddy, and Caroline were all in Caroline's house when we left for dinner! Too funny! Needless to say, Caroline did not miss us a bit!

On Saturday night, Tripp and I went to dinner and a movie with our best friends, Jennifer and Jason. We all had so much fun! It had been a while since we had all been to the movies and we really enjoyed it.

On Sunday morning, I woke up to find some beautiful flowers and presents on the dining room table from my sweet husband! The flowers were pink Gerber daisies, my favorite! Tripp gave me a cute new purse, some earrings, and a candle. And the scent of the candle is called "High Maintenance"! What can I say, Tripp knows me well! And then at work on Sunday, I got another bouquet of flowers delivered to me! Tripp went all out this Valentine's Day, and I loved it all!



We had a such a fun weekend together, with Puppy and Granddaddy, and with our friends!

1 comment:

The Ball Family said...

That is so funny that both of your parents were in her house!!

Love your dress by they way!