Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Play Date and Party

On Thursday, I hosted a Valentine play date for Caroline and her friends. Caroline had a great time playing with everyone; however, we are still working on sharing. She did not want anyone to touch her baby dolls during the play group. At one point, she had all six of her baby dolls in a stroller and would scream "Mine!" if another person got close. I can see the beginning of the terrible twos! Despite that, I think Caroline and the other kids had a great time. And the Mommies had fun visiting with each other!




Caroline waiting on her friends to arrive! Sadly, I did not take any pics during the play date. I was kind of busy visiting and trying to get Caro to share her toys!!!

On Friday, Puppy and I took Caroline to her Valentine's party at school. Puppy had a great time seeing Caroline's classroom and meeting her teachers and friends.







1 comment:

The Lamey Family said...

Awww... such a cute party idea. Wish Adalyn could be closer to play. I love when they have parties at school. I like how they all sit around their little table and eat. Adalyn had ice cream at school, too. So funny. And we so understand the not wanting to share..... except it isn't babydolls. Adalyn loves spoons. ?????