Wednesday, December 16, 2009

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree

I love Christmas trees, especially real ones. And every year I am on the search for the perfect Dixon Family Christmas Tree! The first few years that Tripp and I were married, we went to a Christmas tree farm to pick out our tree and Tripp would cut it down. But for the past 2 years, we have driven a few blocks to a Christmas tree lot to pick out our already cut down tree (this is much easier with a baby girl around!). Tripp and I usually get in an argument at the Christmas tree lot about the size of the tree. Naturally, I prefer a large full tree about 12 feet tall. However, Tripp always reminds me that our ceiling is 10 feet tall! But I usually get my way so when we get home and the tree won't fit in our house, Tripp cuts part of the bottom and top off and then it looks pretty terrible! But this year Tripp picked out the perfect tree that was 9.5 feet tall and fits great in our home.







Here is how the tree turned out after it was decorated. I love it!



I also decorated our mantle and table for Christmas.





Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

The tree is so beautiful!