Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



I have had a wonderful Mother's Day with Caroline and Tripp. We went to church this morning and then to lunch with our friends Jennifer and Jason. And then we came home and all 3 of us took a nice long nap! Tripp and Caroline gave me a card, some beautiful flowers, and a picture box holding pictures of me and Caroline. How sweet!
Caroline also made this for me at school. It is my favorite Mother's Day present.



Tripp and I missed being with our mothers today, but we are looking forward to seeing them in 2 weeks for Caroline's birthday. We are both blessed with precious Moms who are also the best grandmothers! We love you so much, Puppy and Winnie!


Our family on Mother's Day


Me, Caroline, and the Mom-to-be (in just 12 days!)

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments: