Saturday, May 16, 2009

Beach Trip


Last weekend I got to go on a girls beach trip with my best friends from high school. We had so much fun! I have known most of these girls since we were in 5-year old kindergarten at Hillcrest Christian School in Jackson, MS. We grew up together and have remained close all these years. I know we will always have a special bond because our friendships are rooted in our love for Jesus. Caroline got to spend some quality time with her Dada while I was gone. They had a great time together! And as you can see in the pictures below, the girls and I had a great time at the beach!







1 comment:

meurrier said...

Those pictures are SO good! It was so great to see people that I haven't seen since probably 8th grade! It is wonderful that y'all have kept up with each other!