Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I have had a wonderful Valentine's Day hanging out with the two people I love most in this world. Tripp let me sleep late this morning, and I woke up to hot coffee and flowers! He had a bouquet made for me out of my favorite flowers -- gerber daisies, roses, and lilies.



He also got Caroline a sweet bouquet of flowers.



The card to go with flowers said, "It was love at first sight, twice". I thought that was so sweet!

Caroline loved her Valentine's Day outfit because it says "I love Daddy"! She is definitely a Daddy's girl!





Here are our attempts to take a family picture today!







Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Tales of a Peanut said...

I looooove Tripp's note on the card! Too sweet! And I especially love the first try at a family picture! It cracked me up! Happy Valentine's Day! I want to see your dessert recipe on the blog!

The Laney Family said...

Hey Kelly! So glad to find your blog! I'm adding you to my blog list! So glad to see you are doing so well!

The Lamey Family said...

That totally looks like us trying to take pictures! It takes a miracle to get a good one! Glad ya'll had a happy v day!