Sunday, February 8, 2009

Funny Girl!

One day this week I put Caroline in her crib so I could grab some laundry. When I came back into her room, I found this!



I am going to have to take her mobile off her crib or she will pull it down herself! She was having so much fun playing with it and climbing around in her crib. It was so funny!



(These pictures were taken before Caroline got the chicken pox. Yes, we went to the doctor this morning and she has chicken pox. Please pray for sweet Caroline.)

1 comment:

Tales of a Peanut said...

Kelly,

Caroline is hilarious! I love all of her facial expressions! And she is so much fun to watch when she is having fun doing something!

I'm so sad that she's feeling yucky with the chicken pox but hopefully they'll be gone soon and she can work on her walking some more! It won't be long!!

Jenn