Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Morning

We woke up on Christmas morning and saw that Santa had come to our house! There were presents under the tree, in our stockings, and in the keeping room. After feeding Catherine, we went upstairs to wake up Caroline (I know she will be waking us up in a few years!).







After some snuggling time for the sisters, we went downstairs to look in our stockings! Caroline was so excited to see what Catherine had gotten in her stocking, so she opened the gifts in her sister's stocking first!



Caroline loved her Ole Miss pony tail holder!



When we were done with stockings, Caroline walked around to see if Santa had left her any presents. She was so excited when she walked into the keeping room! She saw her kitchen first and checked it out. But her favorite present from Santa was the pink shopping cart with the baby doll in it just like she had asked!







After Caroline looked at all of her Santa presents, we opened our presents. She enjoyed opening her gifts and Catherine's gifts!



Catherine sat in her bouncer and took it all in!



I loved all of my gifts from Tripp. My 2 favorites were my Waxing Poetic necklace with charms and my sewing machine! He really surprised me this year, and I am so excited to get started sewing!



Tripp modeling his new coat!



After opening our presents, we got ready to go to church. The rest of Christmas day will be coming soon in the next post!

No comments: