Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Halloween!



Caroline had so much fun on Halloween this year! We went trick-or-treating with our friends Jason, Jennifer, and Charlotte. Caroline loved every minute. She kept saying "I want to go to that house" as we would pass them by. I think she would have gone to every house in the neighborhood if we let her! At one house, a nice lady gave Caroline and Charlotte each a Dr. Seus book. Caroline looked at the lady and said "I want candy!" I guess I trained her well for trick-or-treating!


The most precious lamb and Abby Cadabby you will ever see!


Caroline would run right up to the door and knock! Charlotte was taking it all in!


Trick-or-treating with my girl!


Caroline and Tripp in front of the best house in the neighborhood! You had to walk through the haunted house blow-up to get your candy. There were kid ninjas hiding inside to scare you, but luckily Jennifer saw them and asked them not to scare Charlotte and Caroline! After you got your candy, someone on the balcony sent a balloon down to you that had a neon glowing bracelet attached!


The trick-or-treating group!

No comments: