Friday, April 9, 2010

Brothers and Sisters

One reason I love going to Jackson is getting to spend time with my sister, Lesley, and my two BILs, Tyler and Jeremy. We always have so much fun together. This past weekend Tripp, Tyler, and Jeremy played golf together, and we all went out to dinner on Saturday night. Then we celebrated Tyler's birthday on Sunday night. Tripp and I enjoyed hanging out with them so much!


Taylor (Tyler's girlfriend), me, and Lesley


Tyler and Taylor


Lesley and Jeremy

We went to eat at an Italian restaurant called Cerami's. It was sooo good. I have always wanted to go there but never been before. If you are ever in Jackson, you need to go. You have to try the "salad wagon." Trust me on this one!

Sunday night we went to eat at Mellow Mushroom for Tyler's birthday.


Can you tell I am having a blast in this picture?

(Yes, Lesley are I are wearing the same shirt on different nights. It is actually 2 of the same shirts. What can I say, we always buy the same clothes! We're sisters still dressing alike after all these years!)

1 comment:

Monica said...

Y'all need to come visit us next time too! We would love to see you, and the little munchkin!