Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Easter!

We are leaving tomorrow for Mississippi to spend Easter with our family. We are so excited about a wonderful Easter weekend! I cannot wait to see Caroline in her Easter dress. Her is a sneak peek of her dress!





Today Caroline and I dyed some eggs and decorated them. She loved dying the eggs. She would dip all of her eggs in the dye, then dip them again in a different color! We decorated a few eggs, but she really just wanted to dip them in the dye!








(I realize that Caroline is wearing her Valentine PJs while dying Easter eggs. Not my outfit of choice for these pics, but she refused to get dressed after her nap today. Since I was pretty sure dye would get all over her clothes, I did not fight her on it!)

I am so excited about seeing my family, Easter egg hunts, eating Cadbury eggs, Easter dresses, etc. But I pray that my main focus this Easter weekend will be on my precious Savior, Jesus. To quote of my Acteen girls, "Jesus's love for me just blows my mind." That is pretty much the way I feel when I think about His sacrifice on the cross for me.

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In His great mercy He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead..." I Peter 1:3

1 comment:

The Lamey Family said...

How sweet. You are getting pretty crafty in your old age... I know how much you love crafting. :)