Friday, January 23, 2009

Road Trip!

Last weekend, Caroline and I went to Jackson to visit family. It was our first road trip, just me and Caroline. I was pretty nervous about driving 5 hours by myself with her, but she did great. She slept a lot of the way and was happy most of the time she was awake. We stopped once at Cracker Barrel during the trip for a feeding and bathroom break. All in all, it went much better than I had expected! And once we got to Jackson, we had a wonderful visit with our family!


Puppy bought Caroline her first pair of little church shoes. Caroline loved them!


Caroline loves story time with Puppy!


During our time in Jackson, Caroline starting waving hello and bye bye! I love Granddaddy's face in this picture. He is so excited!


Caroline and her Great-Granddaddy, who she calls Dandy


Caroline with Aunt Dodo and Uncle B.G.


Caroline and Winnie playing with Granddaddy's I-Phone. Caroline loves to play the piano on the I-Phone. She is high-tech already!


Happy Birthday, sweet Caroline! She is 8 months old today. (Thank you, Aunt Bessie, for the cute outfit!)

1 comment:

The Ball Family said...

Caroline is just so cute! I could eat her up!!