Thursday, December 18, 2008

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at our house (which is a good thing since Christmas is one week from today!). This year we put our tree up in the sun porch since the living room is already crowded with all of Caroline's things. I really like having the tree in there. We can still see it from the living room, but we did not have to rearrange all the furniture like we usually do. Caroline likes the Christmas tree. Her two favorite ornaments are a bird and a fireman santa. She loves to touch them and tries to pull them off the tree! Below are some pictures of our Christmas decorations. Merry Christmas!




There is a new stocking on our mantle this Christmas!


I like our Christmas tree, but I think it is kind of small (only 9 feet tall)! It was the biggest tree they had at the Christmas tree lot.


Our Christmas card table -- I love displaying all of the beautiful cards we get.

1 comment:

Tales of a Peanut said...

Loooove Caroline's stocking! And the tree and house look beautiful! Second, only you would think a 9 ft tree is small! :) I'm so glad to have a friend who loves Christmas just as much, if not more, than I do! I definitely never thought that would happen! Merry Christmas!