Wednesday, October 15, 2008

On the Move!

Caroline rolled over for the first time on Monday! I had been with her for 96 hours straight, and of course, she picked the 30 minutes I was gone running an errand to roll over! Tripp called me and said I missed it, but after I got home she rolled over several more times for me. Little did I know that her Daddy was coaxing her into rolling over by letting her play with his hair and then moving further and further away from her until she was forced to roll over to pull his hair again! It was really funny to watch! She is getting more active everyday. She loves her exersaucer. She tries to pull all of the attachments and get them in her mouth. It is too cute to watch her spin herself around just grabbing at things! This is such a fun time to be Caroline's Mom and Dad!



4 comments:

Tales of a Peanut said...

You didn't tell me she rolled over!! How exciting!!

The Ball Family said...

What daddies won't do....

Tales of a Peanut said...

I do love the new blog look! And I looooved seeing Caroline roll over last night! Thanks for letting us invite ourselves over!

Eric and Amanda said...

Hey Kelly! Caroline is so precious! I nominated you for an award. Check out our blog.