Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Family Beach Trip



Last week we had our first family vacation with Caroline. We went to the beach with Puppy and Grandadday Smith and Aunt Bessie and Uncle Jeremy. Caroline had so much fun! She did not get to spend too much time at the beach because it was hot and very windy. But she did get to use her whale float in the bathtub! We had a great time and cannot wait until next year!



Caroline in her swimsuit with Mommy and Aunt Bessie



Caroline in her whale float



Caroline with Puppy and Grandaddy

2 comments:

The Lamey Family said...

Kelly! I am so glad you posted new pics. Wowzer....Caroline is a big girl in so many ways. She has grown so much! She is so stinkin' tall. I'm not sure if I can let Adalyn play any kind of sport with her! Ha, ha! She is so precious, and my heart just lit up to look at new pictures of her! I miss ya'll so much!

Tales of a Peanut said...

Looks like you've got your Christmas card picture! I love the whale float, she'll have a blast in that at the pool next summer!