Friday, July 18, 2008

Caroline's First Friend


My freshman year at Ole Miss I met a girl named Tracy Beecham. We became great friends that year, pledged the same sorority, and then we were roommates our sophomore, junior, and senior years at Ole Miss. More importantly, we became best friends. We both got married in 2004 just 3 months apart. And now we have baby girls that are 4 months apart! Tracy was such a blessing to me during our time at Ole Miss, and her friendship continues to be a precious gift from God. This week Tracy and her daughter, Adalyn, came to Huntsville. I got to meet Adalyn for the first time, and Caroline and Adalyn got to meet each other. Tracy and I both look forward to them growing up together and becoming good friends like we are. Maybe they will even room together at Ole Miss one day (even though Adam, Adalyn's father, thinks she is going to be an Arkansas razorback)! She is way too cute to be a hog! Caroline and I enjoyed our visit with them so much, and we cannot wait until the next time we get together!

2 comments:

The Ball Family said...

Shelby LOVES looking at pictures of Caroline on your blog. She can't wait to meet her!! She saw this picture and said "one baby is happy and one is not happy." Try explaining to a 3 year old that babies don't smile right away- ha, ha.

The Lamey Family said...

Kelly! What a sweet post! I love you, too! You are such a blessing. And I can't wait for Adalyn and Caroline to see each other again!